Submission Deadline October 4th
This year’s WA DECA theme is UNITE! In the spirit of unity, this year’s state officer team, TEAM UNITE, invites all DECA members to join the conversation leading up to Fall Conference. We are requesting short/quick videos from DECA members that answers one or more of these questions:
- What does UNITE mean to you?
- How do you promote unity in your school and community?
- As leaders, and DECA members, how can you help unite people of different views, backgrounds, and beliefs?
Selected videos will be amplified on Washington DECA’s social media platforms and THE BEST VIDEOS will be featured in the Opening Session at Fall Conference!
So grab that camera and make a video! It can be selfie style, or with the help of a friend.
Be sure to shoot it “landscape” and aim for the best quality sound to increase your chances of being featured at the conference. To participate, post your video on your social media platform of choice (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) with the hashtags #WADECA and #YOUnite. Also, make sure you’re connected with us!
- Facebook www.facebook.com/wadeca
- Twitter @DECA_Washington
- Instagram @WashingtonDECA
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.