JOIN A CHAPTER
- Student members benefit from activities in DECA's comprehensive learning program, involving hands-on experience in the fields of marketing, entrepreneurship, finance, and hospitality.
- DECA offers a comprehensive, industry-validated competitive events program to its student members. Students can earn recognition, qualify for advancement to state and international competition, and vie for scholarships while demonstrating their career area knowledge.
- DECA members have opportunities to attend conferences designed to prepare them for college and careers.
- DECA members have opportunities to network with business and marketing professionals as well as other student DECA members across the state and nation.
- DECA members experience personal growth through academic preparation, community consciousness, personal responsibility, and leadership experience.
WHO ARE DECA MEMBERS?
DECA members are enthusiastic students enrolled in marketing education courses. To be an official member, students pay dues to join this international organization. DECA members belong to DECA chapters, led by marketing education teachers/advisors.
Dues for student membership in DECA is $20 per member. Students can become members through an existing chapter on their campus. Reach out to your school today to see if they have an active DECA chapter! If you'd like to see DECA at your school, learn more about Starting A Chapter.